Fields marked with an asterisk (*) must be filled in order to be contacted
Privacy Statement, pursuant to the Law on Personal Data Protection
According to the D.Lgs.196/2003 (legislative decree) and its subsequent amendments and additions, the processing of personal data is based on principles of fairness, legality and transparency, protecting your privacy and your rights.
Pursuant to and for the purposes of Article 13 of D.Lgs. abovementioned please note that:
1) Your personal data are and will be used solely to allow us to exercise our activities in order to comply with legal obligations, and for managerial, statistical, and marketing purposes;
2) The data will be processed on paper and/or electronically, with suitable tools to ensure their confidentiality and security;
3) The communication and diffusion of the data will be done in compliance with the law requirements. The data may be also disclosed to law firms, business consultants, persons appointed to make or collect payments, insurance companies, independent consultants;
4) ArcheoIng does not sell or give personal information to any person or entity other than those mentioned at point 3;
5) The physical or legal person to whom the personal data belong has all the rights listed in the article 7 of the D.Lgs. abovementioned, regarding the existence and processing of the same;
6) The owner of the data processing is Giovanni Pollini - Corso Porta Borsari, 57 - 37121 Verona - Italy.